Many cargo bikes sit on the higher end of the size and weight spectrum, catering to those riders who wish to haul large loads across town. The Tern Short Haul bucks the trend. Compact and lightweight yet durable and practical, it is just as capable on the weekly grocery run as it is when dropping your kid off at school. With a 50kg-rated rear rack that can comfortably accomodate a variety of child seat configurations, a huge host of compatible accessories, and an ever-reliable Shimano drivetrain, this is a great urban cargo bike for those who value portability as much as practicality.
- Our lightest cargo bike! It only weighs 16.1kgs.
- Compact cargo bike that carries up to 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack.
- Create your ideal setup with different accessory options to carry your kid, your stuff, or even your dog.
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 140 kg (308 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight.
- Fits riders of different heights from 147 - 190 cm (4’10” - 6’3”), weighing up to 120 kg (264 lb).
- Low standover height (49 cm or 19”) makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier.
- 1x8-speed Shimano Altus derailleur with trigger shifter.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for great stopping power, even when carrying heavy loads.
- Suggested rider height: 147 - 190 cm (57.9 - 74.8 in)
- Max rider weight: 120 kg (264.6 lbs)