These are our favorite sleeping mats.
They pack small but offer enough insulation to be perfect for most Australian trips.
The Sea to Summit valves are much easier to inflate/deflate and adjust than other brands.
They also seam to have better durability.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.