Finally a better pannier option for bikepacking and gravel riding. Old Man Mountain Ponderosa panniers have a ton of dedicated features that make life easier, fully waterproof seam sealed construction, rattle free attachment, perfect compact size 12litres per bag and tough durable construction. They won't come off the bike when riding rough offroad, and they are compressible to tweek the overall volume as needed on tour.
Comes as a pair of bags,
Minimalist weight = 475g (each), 950 grams per pair. Without side compression straps, front framesheet, or side roll top clips. Full Featured weight = 560g (each), 1120 grams per pair
- 100% WaterproofMade from TPU fabric with Hypalon reinforcements, fully welded seams, and a roll top enclosure. You can be fully confident that your gear will remain dry and protected, even if you don’t quite make that stream crossing.
- 13 Liter Capacity Not all trip segments have resupply options. When you need room for some extra food and water the Ponderosa Pannier’s 13L capacity will be ready. The 13L capacity is measured while still rolling the closure three times.
- Outer Framesheet To provide even compression we’ve added an outer framesheet to the bag. This allows our 13L bag to evenly and securely slim down to clean and narrow package when needed. The sheet is also removable to use as a cutting or charcuterie board.
- No Floppy Bags Here! The lower compression strap design comes from the back of the bag, loops through the rack, and hooks to the front. This allows it to double as the attachment and compression strap.
- Replaceable Straps All compressions straps are removable and replaceable. Prefer to compress the pannier like a dry bag? A mouse chew through one? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
- Silence is Precious We head out into wilderness to escape noise. We made sure that all contact points between the Ponderosa Pannier and rack are silent, secure, and strong. No more rattling, and clanging bags.