Moustache bikes come in Open (step through) or Closed (step over) frame designs.
Moustache bikes were specifically designed for the rail trail market in New Zealand, so they know a thing or two about rough roads and making bike touring comfortable.
Winner of Choice Magazines "Best Ebikes in Australia comparison"
Moustache bikes have a deserved reputation for quality, reflected in the small details like their double-walled aluminium mudguards.
This bike comes equipped with 80mm of suspension up front which complements the comfy Hutchinson Python tyres as well as integrated front and rear lights powered by the ebike battery.
Key benefits of the Moustache Xroad 3:
- Moustache’s industry-leading open-frame design
- Bosch’s Performance Line Motor delivers smooth, intuitive and near-silent power
- Bosch’s 625wh PowerTube Battery allows you to ride more and charge less
- The 30 Lux Integrated Front Light means you’ll see and be seen, day and night
- A Shimano 10spd Drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears as well as outstanding durability
- Moustache’s Dual wall Mudguards are lightweight, functional and stylish
- The QL3 Ortlieb Compatible Rack AND MIK System Integration makes your options for carrying luggage limitless
- All Moustache Bikes come direct from their Golbey facility in France (about the same size as Mudgee), which handles both R/D and production