The legendary Berthoud Cycles hand-make this natural leather saddle to exacting standards in their workshop in South Burgundy. Comfortable, durable, long-lasting, and sporting a well-conceived design, the Aspin is an excellent choice for long-distance touring. The saddles will break in and conform to your riding position after a few hundred kilometers of use.
- Thick vegetable tanned leather
- Highly resistant technical composite backplate and nose parts for flex and vibration dampening.
- Saddle bag loops and M4 threaded inserts in the backplate accross our rando and city models
- Leather attachment points away from the seat area to avoid friction
- Securely fastened and easily removable leather thanks to 7 or 9 stainless screws and brass washers
- Fully serviceable with only 2 standard tools (5mm allen key and TX20 key)
- Patented anti-twisting brace and leather tension system