The FollowMe Tandem is a great solution for parents with children who are confident riding, but need an extra tow every now and then.
You can easily detach the child's bike so they can ride on their own, and then the FollowMe tucks out of the way so the adult's bike can be ridden normally.
The default kit comes with everything you need as long as the adult's bike has a quick-release rear axle, and the kid's bike has a nutted front axle.
- The adult's bike must have a 24-29" rear wheel, and the kid's bike must have a 12-20" wheel.
- There is a total combined weight of the child and their bicycle of 42kg.
- If the adult's bike has a thru-axle, a separate adapter is required, specific to the thru-axle.
- If the adult's bike has a solid axle, a separate adapter is required.
- If the child's bike has a quick-release axle, a separate adapter is required.