Designed for swept back bars , Ergon's GC1 combines durable materials with a corrected hand position so you can ride for longer.
Ergon uses a BioKork which is anti-bacterial and anti-allergic sources from biologically certified cork farms in Portugal.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep of 30º+
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- Cork offers high quality dampening performance.
- 40% cork and 60% German made rubber compound.
- The cork is sustainably grown in Portugal.
- The grip center core is made of natural grass fibers
- Certified toxin free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber & BioKork compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp which can be 100% recycled.
- Specially positioned textures maximum comfort.
- A product of Ergon’s GreenLab initiative.