Cut from the rear end of the short loin just like its larger relative, the Petite Porteur House Bag is a commuting and light-camping combo platter loaded with outsized versatility. Secured with a simple system of three adjustable straps, it’s designed to pair with the Surly 8-Pack Rack and similar porteur-style front racks.
Surly have beefed up the body with a little more structure to keep your gear from banging around, plus you can compress or extend the roll top depending on the dimensions of your bundle. Three external pockets provide storage for tools and trail souvenirs, and they've included one accessory bungee and two One-Wrap® straps to encourage creative lashing solutions. Daisy chains go around the whole bag to make that easy as meat pie.
- Color: Black
- Material: Main body 1680D nylon, Liner 400D nylon. Bag fabric and hardware are bluesign® Approved, which means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on Humanoids and the environment
- Dimensions when Rolled: 275 x 190 x 240mm
- Dimensions when Unrolled: 275 x 190 x 400mm
- Capacity: 25-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack’s weight limitations
- Extras: Integrated nylon liner, easy-carry handle, and turn-by-turn directions to the nearest salad bar