Everything you need to get Dynamo lighting on your Brompton
The Shutter Precision (SP) SV-8 has a class-leading combination of low weight, low rolling resistance and high efficiency. The 350g hub is combined with 17 Lux Busch and Muller Lumotec Lyt front lamp, providing an excellent light field for city conditions.
The set comes with the Brompton rear light.
Lights and connectors
- The front light is a B+M (Busch and Müller) Lyt BN Plus- producing approx 25 lumens of power
- On / off control is via a switch on the back of the front lamp
- The light has an integral cable for connecting to the hub dynamo on the front wheel
- The rear light is a Spanninga Solo single LED light with built in reflector
- It has a stand light function - so it remains on for approx 4 minutes after stopping.
- A wiring loom is included for connecting the front light to the rear light
If you often ride in dark areas consider upgrading the front headlight to a Son Edelux or B+M IQX for a big upgrade in brightness.