Made of durable and waterproof polyester fabric, the ORTLIEB Ultimate Six Classic is a compact handlebar bag that plays a key role in the gear management plan of all bike touring enthusiasts.
The Ultimate Six Classic offers a 5 or 7-liter payload and ample space for your valuables and the things you want to have at the ready. The transparent and rainproof flap compartment that comes with the five-liter model offers 21 x 12 cm interior space for the convenient stowage of smartphones, GPS devices and maps. And you can naturally operate your touchscreen device through the transparent cover.
The larger 7L models enable the use of different inserts in case you want to securely stow any special gear such as your high-performance camera while you’re underway. Compatible with all ORTLIEB mounting sets, as well as Rixen & Kaul Klickfix mounting systems.
Mounting sets are purchased seperately - see here
- Reflector made of high luminosity 3M Scotchlite material on front of bag
- Small reflector made of black reflective film on base of the mounting unit
- Maximum payload: 5 kg
- Accommodates the attachment of a map case and Safe-it in sizes S to XL (all models from 2017)
- Zippered inside pocket with carabiner for keychains
- All of the handlebar bags come with a detachable shoulder strap