Specialized Fjällräven Expandable Hip Pack Backpack is a unique product that converts from compact hip pack to larger volume backpack in an instant. Many of us here at the shop favour hip packs for riding as you don't get a sweaty back and feel looser and freer on the bike, but then it can be really hard to deal with a mid ride snack stop or even just with ditching layers on long rides.
Or you want to commute to work with just the bare minimum tools and spares but then sometimes need to zip home via the grocery store, having a convertible bag gives you the ultimate flexibility.
Or on a bike tour you might want to do a big supermarket shop and then only need that extra volume just for a short roll out of town.
Built for adventures big and small. From fast and flowy gravel rides to off-bike exploration, our Expandable Hip Pack adapts to whatever The Great Nearby throws your way. Wear it on your hips for streamlined storage and easy access to gear and water bottles. Need to carry a bit more than just the essentials? The versatile design easily converts into a roomy backpack for extra space when you need it. Durable, weather-resistant material holds up to wear-and-tear while a reflective logo helps you stay visible. An internal sleeve in the backpack accommodates a hydration system so you can stay prepared all adventure long.
- Weather-resistant design in durable Vinylon
- Expands from hip pack into backpack for versatility
- Large main compartment with 2 internal sleeves
- External bungy cord and stretch mesh side pockets
- Backpack is hydration system compatible with internal sleeve
- Internal cinch-and-release snowlock closure creates larger or smaller volume options
- Reflective Specialized/Fjällräven logo for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Volume- approx. 4.5L - 11.5L
- Weight- 325g
- Material- Vinylon main material. Recycled 70D polyamide expandable upper with FC-free DWR