f we have to use the category buzzwords the industry keeps inventing, the Juice is a "downcountry" or "trail" bike. We describe it as a fun bike that is very comfortable on single track, flowy trails and general backwood exploring. Its longish wheelbase also makes it a stable platform for bikepacking.
The latest version features tough IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts that allow you to go single-speed or geared or even run hub gears and alter ride characteristics slightly by adjust the chainstay length. A modified chainstay allows fitting even some double cranks with "plus size" 27.5 x 2.8" wide tires without needing to invest in Boost parts.
Additionally the Juice is available in a belt-drive ready version.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry is optimized for 100mm travel 29" forks and will handle 120mm forks great, too
- Disc brakes only (ISO tabs)
- Standard or Belt-Drive compatible versions available (split for installing belt is on the seatstay.)
- IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts allows geared and single-speed builds with easy wheel removal
– These currently come ready for 142 x 12mm Thru-Axle hubs. (Can be converted to 135mm spacing for traditional QR hubs with IRD aftermarket inserts)
- S-bend seatstays and chainstays
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube: Will take 1-1/8" steerers with a ZeroStack 44 headset or tapered steerers with a ZS44 upper assembly and external cup (EC44) lower assembly
- 31.6mm post size/34.9mm frt. der. size/34.9mm seat collar/73mm bottom bracket (English threads); 400mm+ post recommended
- Internal cable routing for dropper post
- Cable routing for top pull front derailleur (remember those?)
- Recommended tire size: 29" x 2.4" (or 27.5 x 2.8”)
- Color: Battleship Gray
- Wt: 5.35 lbs.
- Sizes: SM(41cm), MD(44cm), LG(47cm), XL(50cm)