Promising 3 times the airflow and zero clogs, see what all the fuss is about.
Fits Rims up to 28mm deep.
Installing Fillmore Valves is just as easy as installing Presta or Schrader valves on your wheels.
1. Remove your tire from your tubeless rim. Dispose of sealant and wipe rim clean
2. Unscrew and remove existing valve
3. Unscrew Fillmore valve cap completely and remove nut from existing valve
4. Push Fillmore valve through valve opening in rim
5. Thread valve nut onto body of Fillmore valve
6. Mount tire onto rim
7. Use fine tipped sealant bottle or injector to add sealant through Fillmore
8. Attach pump and inflate tire to manufacturer specification
9. Screw Fillmore valve cap over valve end and secure
10. Go ride