The Omnium Mini-Max is a fast, light, adjustable and manoeuverable cargo bike. It’s like the classic Omnium Cargo but with a shorter and more compact wheelbase for snappier turns and smaller parking spots. Add Omnium's nylon cargo webbing to provide a super-strong surface that can hold crazy loads all day long. They also have a cunning extender bar that slides trombone-like into the rack to give you absurd levels of cargo power.
Unlike some other cargo bikes on the market – ours feel pretty much exactly like a normal bike to ride. Not twitchy, not shaky, but agile and speedy. You’ll adapt in minutes and wonder how you survived without Omnium in your life.
These are Omnium Wifi framesets Technically V2 in their system. Wifi means it runs through axles front and rear and has clearance for 55mm tyres. V3 framesets get a adjustable dropout but are only availible as complete bikes in Australia, so if you want a frame up build grab a V2 framewhile they are still availible.
New WIFI version with thru axles and 55mm tyre clearance.
- Frame + Fork + Steering Rod weighs 6270g
- Rack Dimensions 83cm x 50cm
- Seat Post Diameter 31.6mm
- Seat Post Clamp size 34mm
- Q Factor 145mm
- Rear Wheel 700c 12x142mm Spacing, Disc Only
- Front Wheel 451C 15x100mm spacing, Disc Only
- 55mm tyre Clearance with Mudguards
- Recommended maximum loading weight including rider - 150kg
- Framekit includes Frame, Fork, Headsets, steering rod, steerer tube, seat clamp, rack, thru axles front and rear