The Brompton Tool Kit is the perfect accessory for a Brompton bike: it tucks within the frame and is readily available in an emergency. It's a masterpiece of design. Every tool is optimised perfectly for the requirements of a Brompton bike, and it uses a space inside the frame that you might not have even noticed.
The Brompton Toolkit contains everything you need to fix a puncture and make running repairs and adjustments to a Brompton bike on the road.
Incorporating thirteen tools, the kit includes:
- A ring spanner – making light work of removing wheel nuts.
- Innovative interlocking tyre levers (patent pending) – making tyre removal easy and intuitive.
- A reversible ratchet wrench drive and four double-ended tool bits – perfect for working in confined spaces.
- Self-adhesive patches – to repair punctured inner tubes.
- Two sizes of spanner incorporated into the tyre levers – ideal for adjusting mudguards and quick-releases.
The whole ensemble fits into a case that slots neatly inside the front frame, held in place by magnets and a moulded rubber grip.
Hidden out of the way of dirt, it is always to hand, ready to use.